[xml] RE: namespaces in XPath queries (bug?)

Hi there.

I am forwarding your message to the libxml2 mailing list. Chances are
that someone there knows the cure for you.

I'm using the libxml 2.4.3 for Win32 (IA32) that You have compiled.
[...]
Error C:\php4-build\ports\source\libxml2-2.3.7\xpath.c:6565:
Undefined namespace prefix
file://xform:caption
               ^

Take a look at the location of the offending .c file in the error line
above. I started providing binaries as of version 2.4.0, so far I can
remember. More, I have never had my sources in
c:\php4-build\ports\source\. I don't know what you are running, but it
is nothing of my creation.

Ciao
Igor