Re: [xml] test the current state

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 08:48:00AM +0100, Gary Pennington wrote:

What is features.h? I can't find it on Solaris 8.

 Forgot to remove it, just remove that line,

   sorry,
Daniel

I did remove it and the good news is that testThreads doesn't report any failures. The scalability doesn't seem to be very high (on my 2 way box, I'm using about 80% of two CPU (70% user and 10% sys), but I guess that's because this test is a "destruction" test with a lot of conflict during the catalog loading. I expect the scaling will be a lot higher if we don't load catalogs each time we move through the loop.

I'll spend more time working with testThreads and I'll enhance it with more tests and instrumentation if I can make time.

Gary

--
Gary Pennington
Solaris Kernel Development,