Re: [xml] IN_LIBXML define

The presence of #define IN_LIBXML in libxml.h is therefore a mistake. I

  No ! libxml.h is solely intended to libxml2 compilation stage
  This is not a published include file and must not be exported to client
code for compilation ! Your platform simply lacks a "make install" stage
I'm afraid ...

My platform lacks that stage, yes :-)

I know this is an internal file, still I am puzzled about what is the
difference between defining IN_LIBXML in that file and defining it by using
the -D switch? I thought this macro is not used by any other port than
Windows/MSVC.

Whatever, the patch you just made for that Cygwin problem brings things in
order, so everything is fine.

Ciao
Igor