[xml] Re: (Fwd) Your message to xml awaits moderator approval

Peter Jacobi <pj walter-graphtek com> wrote:

Your mail to 'xml' with the subject

Re:xml,japanese lass' sexy pictures

I want to state that the sender must be forged in that message!

What, you don't think we deserve some sexy Japanese lasses? :-)

Forged From fields to get around subscriber-only mailinglists seems to be
the latest method favoured by spammers. I don't think you need worry that
anyone will mistake it as a genuine message from you.

Of course, if you _do_ happen to have any pictures of a sexy Japanese lass,
do feel free to share. Off topic for this list I suppose, but I'm sure the
lismom would forgive you. In the interest of the greater good of the
susbscribers, of course. :-)

--
"A plague o' both your houses! I am sped." - Mercutio, kinsman to the Prince.
                   See Project Gutenberg <URL:http://promo.net/pg/> for more.