[xml] [Q] How can I add part of xml text stored someware to the parsed tree

Hello !

I am not sure that this question was not answered before, but I haven't managed to find the answer. I want to find the way to get part of xml text from the database and then add it to
already parsed tree.

let's say I have  the following xml  _tree_
<TERMINAL>
<ANSWER MSGID="...">
</ANSWER>
</TERMINAL>
and I have the following xml _text_ in the database

<WINDESC>
    <LABEL  WIDTH="15">
               SOMEDATA
    </LABEL>
</WINDESC>

I want to retrieve this text from database and add it to  <ANSWER> element.
What is a correct method to do this?

Thanks, Konstantin Kivi <kkivi mailru com>