Re: [xml] PEReferences troubles

Hi Daniel, All,

Find attached the redone PEReference patches, more test cases and
the full new parser.c gzipped.

I still haven't done a full equivalent of make tests, but it works for my own
test cases, bigentname.xml and xml2 (tricky/error-prone).

Part one of the patch extends the area where PEReferences are included
and makes t4.xml and t6.xml work.

Part two replaces the ctxt->token mechanism with the BlanksWrapper
mechanism and makes t4a.xml work.

The new testcases t8.xml and t8a.xml are not valid, at least I hope so,
and every parser I tried except XMLSpy3.5 agrees on this.

The new testcases t9.xml and t9a.xml are valid, at least I hope so, and
every parser I tried agrees on this.

(Original and patched xmllint give same results for t8* and t9*).

Regard,
Peter Jacobi