[xml] where can i find a complex example?

hi everybody ,

 I can dispose simple xml file by libxml after I read
http://www.xmlsoft.org/tutorial/index.html
 but I don't dispose complex xml file ,such as :
example.xml file
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE story SYSTEM "example.dtd">
<story>
        <storyinfo>
                <author>John Fleck</author>
                <datewritten> June 2, 2002</datewritten>
                <keyword>example keyword</keyword>
        </storyinfo>
                <headline>This is the headline</headline>
                <para>This is the body text</para>
</story>
example.dtd file
--------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!ELEMENT story (storyinfo, body)>

<!ELEMENT storyinfo (author, datewritten, keyword)>
<!ELEMENT author (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT datewritten (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT keyword (#PCDATA)>

<!ELEMENT body (headline, para)>
<!ELEMENT headline (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT para (#PCDATA)>
------------------------------------
i don't know how to use program automatic to parse xml file,
not by struct define ,because I think if there are many xml file
and dtd file ,I will rewrite my program many times .It is not reality .

So I want to find some example for exercising to use libxml ,
can you help me ?

thank you very much

Dupengchao

ÐÂÀ˶þÊÖÊг¡£ºÒ»ÔªÍ¶È룬ʮ·Ö¾ªÏ²£¬°Ù·ÖÂúÒâ (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)