RE: [xml] question again! --- nobody can help me?[questions about the SAX interface of libxml2]

From: Spirit [mailto:xrh nanjing-fnst com]
Hi everyone,
   I am a new user of libxml library. Perfect as it really
is, I think this library is very good. However,It's not a
simple thing to make clear how to ues this library.

I'm also not a big fan of the API, though the implementation is clearly
excellent. The API is not going to change any time soon.

I believe that the libxml++ C++ wrapper is a lot easier and more obvious:
http://libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net/

Here are some examples:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/libxmlplusplus/libxml++/examp
les/
(ignore the "dom" one - it shouldn't be there).

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com