RE: SV: [xml] windows binary with different calling conventions

If I recall correctly the msvc compiler will automatically convert a function with variable args declard as
stdcall to cdecl without error or warning.  But I may not recall correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Zlatkovic [mailto:igor zlatkovic com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 6:02 PM
To: Aleksey Sanin
Cc: Gustaf Räntilä; xml gnome org
Subject: Re: SV: [xml] windows binary with different calling conventions

Aleksey Sanin wrote:
Probably Igor can add one more option to
Win32 configure.js and
let user specify calling convention during libxml2 compilation. And this
should solve this problem
for everyone.

Unfortunately not. As long libxml has functions which accept variable
number of parameters, cdecl is the only possibility.

Ciao,
Igor