Re: [xml] xmlParseChunk...

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 08:27:30PM +0100, aliban gmx net wrote:
hi,
i want to forward an xml stream to the sax parser.
for this i use xmlCreatePushParserCtxt() and xmlParseChunk()
Each time a xml Chunk is received i append it by using
xmlParseChunk(). Whatever the sax handlers don't get called.

I can not wait until the complete document got transferred... i
already have to receive startElement() already if there are only a
few bytes already transmitted. In google i read something that it
parses only if there are minimum 80 bytes in waiting. Not good for me
because it MUST try to parse each time data is received and
xmlParseChunk() is called.
How do i do this?

 Well currently you can't. Maybe an xmlParseFlush() should be added.
but you must understand that the fact that you read 80 bytes from
a socket does not mean that the sender pushed 80 bytes, and that
there is no garantee that the parser will be able to process it fully.

Daniel