Re: [xml] code error / memory leak ?

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 10:43:18AM +0100, Desease SynDr0m wrote:
i have read that normaly i must not post code, but i made a small example
which will illustrate the problem :

  The problem when people post code is that seing obvious coding errors
just makes me nasty, the rule is there for a reason, if you break it you
have to be ready for some flames, here it goes:

  What about freeing the generated doc, you never free main_doc !

   Think, reread your code, use a debugger, read the instructions
like http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#Debugging
then only expose your code !
  Sorry to me it just look like you didn't even bothered to spend the
time actually understanding what your code does, relying on others to
spend the time you should have spent to check your code just tend to
prove that you don't care for other people (is that the Desease
SynDr0m point ?). If you don't understand your code, don't bother sending
it out for others to do the analysis for you...

I don't know if I have made a mistake

  sure you did !

Daniel