Re: [xml] Bugzilla product version

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 15:48, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 09:46:09AM +1100, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
Daniel,

Is it worth making a 'CVS' version for libxml2 in bugzilla, as well as
having all the released versions there?

It always feels a little strange filing reports against problems in CVS
using the "wrong" version number. Of course, if you're happy with it,
then what do I care about it -- but I was just wondering.

  If you know how to do this, why not !

While we're on the subject, I also added same to libxslt.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)

"It makes me mad when someone writes or draws
 something that I can't get right away!"
 - Zippy the Pinhead