Re: [xml] suggestions to workaround a segmentation fault

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

<snip/>
  It wasn't completely rejected... I have applied it locally to my tree
but won't commit until I find a way to fix the xmlReader based validation
problem it is associated with.

<snip/>

I'm extremely pleased to hear that:-) Having no feedback, I was
possessed by a false nightmare that I was dismissed. Thank you very
much, hope you'll find a suitable solution for the reader API soon.

-- Petr