Re: [xml] Fw: import tag somewhat fixed

Hi,

veillard redhat com wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 09:34:34PM +0100, rost lo-res org wrote:
Oops, it seems my webmailer did mangle the attachement again, so here
is
the patch...

  Okay, applied, I also integrated the example in the regression suite.
But I had to fix a number of memory leaks in various conditions [1], as
well as build the URI-Reference from the schemaLocation (compose with
the base of the containing element).

Ok. I will take the debugging conventions into respect the next time.

Thanks,
Robert