Re: [xml] libxml2-python-2.6.10.tar.gz

Daniel Veillard wrote:
[...]

There's a recent libxml and libxsl port/package for openbsd, however these don't conatain the Python bindings. I'd like to create a separate port/package for it.

  the python bindings code is in the libxml2 and libxslt tar packages.
The best way is to fix the original packages to actually provide python
support. If that's not possible, you should still be able to create the
python specific package from the general tarball.
  Also it's "libxml2" not "libxml", the latter being deprecated for more
than 3 years.

Daniel

On BSD, it's called libxml, and the old one called libxml1. Tradition I think (the most recent one does not have a number). Anyway I'm gonna read the docs and see how can all these fit into the ports system.
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Sandor