[xml] Windows Binary - Installing libxml2

Hi

I've problem in installing libxml2 in my Windows 2000 system!

I've downloaded the Windows binaries for libxml2, zlib and iconv. I unzipped these files and copied the dlls: libxml2.dll, zlib.dll and iconv.dll to C:\WINNT\System32.  Then when i try to register any one of the above file using regsvr32, I get an error.

For e.g. if I try registering zlib.dll I get an error saying:
"zlib.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. DllRegiserServer may not be exported, or a corrupt version of zlib.dll may be in memory. Consider using PView to detect and remove it."

Please help me to install this libxml2.

Thanks
Srik