Re: [xml] register i/o callback functionality

From: Daniel Veillard

Since the input is "just" the URI string, and that string may come from
within the document it seems only an API addition is possible, this is
not gonna be easy to design,

Rather than any kind of API addition for this, would allowing
xmlParserInputBufferCreateFilename and xmlOutputBufferCreateFilename to be
overriden (thread safe as well) work? This way, we would not need to
register our i/o callbacks and could explicity set our streams handler in
the overriden function rather than using the registered callbacks. From
looking at the source, those are the only 2 functions which do lookups on
the callbacks and I am assuming libxsl/libxslt end up using those as well.

Thanks,

Rob