[xml] libxml-doc.el updated for libxml2-2.6.9

hi,

libxml-doc.el is an emacs module for starting a browser on libxml(2)
documentation for the symbol (function, struct, #define...) at point or
another symbol which you enter with completion.

I have just updated it so that it works with the latest libxml2, but it
should work with older versions of libxml/libxml2 as well (if it doesn't,
please drop me a mail). It should also work with xemacs, but I haven't
tested this in a while.

Please cc: me on replies, I am not currently subscribed.

--
Felix Natter