[xml] [Help] problem with nanoHTTP

Hello!
I am a young student and i'm making an application with C that uses the libxml2(2.6.20) library. My problem consist on a segmentation fault that appear when i call the function 'xmlNanoHTTPOpen'. The url that i use as argument is very long (over 130 chars) and i believe that this is the problem (in other place of the code i use the same function and i don't get a segmentation fault, in this case the url is much shorter). Could you explain me a way to fix the problem or anything to do? I hope have given you enough info. Thanks for your time.