Re: [xml] Memory not going away..

I wrote a test script which tests the basic behaviour, and the doc is

   The testing methodology is flawed, the libc memory allocation routine
may just compact and free the extra heap because you just added more calls
to malloc() or free().

I thought in a previous response that you were referring to the XML test
program.. and not the mem test program, in which case you are absolutely
correct.  I just needed to do something quick and dirty to prove to myself
how the memory gets reported to the system.

DB