Re: [xml] c14n

Currently, all c14n errors are ifdef'd with DEBUG_C14N. Should
we just turn them on by default?

  Depends:
     1/ do they use the existing structured error reporting framework ?
        I think so but double checking quickly would be good
Yes. Errors are printed out using
    xmlGenericError(xmlGenericErrorContext, ...)
calls.

     2/ is there any drawback for example speed wise ?
I don't think so. It is only error case which should not happen during
"normal" run. I'll make sure that only errors will be undefed.

     3/ would that be a problem for upper layer like xmldsig ?
Not to xmldsig. It should be no difference for normal run.

In general people appreciate receiving error messages when stuff fails.
Yes, I know :)

Aleksey