[xml] A big THANK YOU to the developers

I've just ported my embedded app to all libxml calls. I use a combination of PHP and C backend.

My execute times for my longest run have dropped from about a minute to about 8 seconds from using the PHP expat library, the code has gone from spaghetti to something a mortal human can actually understand, and I've cut the amount of code in half. (It's a good thing I don't get paid by the line, eh?)

I know this isn't said often enough, so once again, thank you everyone for all your work.

--Yan