[xml] =?iso-8859-1?q?libxml2_-_python_binding_-_=BFhtmlParseChun?= =?iso-8859-1?q?k_error=3F?=

Hi,

I was parsing a 9208 bytes html file, just with an only call to htmlParseChunk and the parser hanged. None of my callbacks where called.
When I changed the way of proccesing the file to use a fixed chunk size it worked.
What surprises me is that I have processed before really big files without any problem. I think this behaviour is quite strange.

I am going to try to see what the parser doesn´t like. If you are interested I can provide the file.

Regards, César