Re: [xml] struct xmlOutputBuffer hand-holding

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 05:25:47PM -0400, Bruce A. Johnson wrote:
I've messed around a bit using xmlWriter to write to a file, but now I
want to write to a socket, which could be a network socket.  Looking at
the description for xmlNewTextWriter, I see that it wants an
xmlOutputBuffer structure, which is defined thusly:

http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlIO.html#xmlOutputBufferCreateFd
  Create a buffered output for the progressive saving to a file descriptor
That's what you need.

Daniel