Re: [xml] support to xsd 1.1

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 11:58:53AM +0100, davidepc1 alice it wrote:
Hello,
I'm a student of Computer Science ad I'm using lixml2 for a c program.
I must validate an xml document but I must use also schematron to do it because the assert is not
compatible with xsd 1.0.
I would ask if the support for xsd 1.1 is coming soon or not or

  Not planned, at least not by me :-)

if combining xsd and schematron in a unic file is possible with libxml2.

  there is some experimental schematron support in libxml2, but it's
probably better to use the XSLT based implementation (with libxslt for
example)

Daniel