[xslt] Release of libxslt-0.12.0

  The new release is available as usual at:
     ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and on Gnome FTPs

  This version include a number of serious bug fixes and a few enhancements.
Please note that it requires the upgrade to libxml-2.3.11 and that if you
upgrade to libxml-2.3.11 you should also upgrade to libxslt-0.12.0 .

 - fixed a dozen of bugs reported
 - HTML generation should be quite better (requires libxml-2.3.11 upgrade too)
 - William fixed some problems with document()
 - Fix namespace nodes selection and copy (requires libxml-2.3.11 upgrade too)
 - John Fleck added a tutorial
 - Fixes for namespace handling when evaluating variables
 - XInclude global flag added to process XInclude on document() if requested
 - made xsltproc --version more detailed

  I think this is getting close to 1.0 . It need first to get the proper
API for extension, and get the variable/parameter handling to be fixed.
Those are the two blocking points I have in mind, there may be others, as
usual post them, and if there is a bug to be reported, posting it to
bugzilla.gnome.org with a sample stylesheet and input is the best way to
get a quick fix.

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com