Re: GNOME Speakers & Freebies

Dear Mohd,

Thanks for all the info!

Hi Pockey,

Who will attend (as participants)?
Government staff, Lecturer/student and open source community

Any preference of GNOME topics so we can get you the right GNOME speakers?
If GNOME can provide speaker that talk about how to develop GNOME it self. Our target is for give information to our participant on how to explore GNOME project and what suppose we must know and how it works. We want our participant to join GNOME project and can be part of GNOME developer.

In this case, it may make sense to know what's the technical level of the participants, is it an introduction of how to develop GNOME for beginners, or more advanced level? please advise.

Once it's clarified, I will forward your invitation to relevant mailing lists.

Thanks,
Pockey