Indian Cultural Performance - 5:00 to 7:30pm

Dear everybody,

The college will have a Indian cultural performance outdoor in the campus from 5pm to 7:30pm. The performance is not just for us, but we are invited to join too.

If you wish to join, there will be a (Indian) volunteer in our hackfest room to show you the way, please let us know if you wish to have a look. You can leave anytime you want. it's about 4 mins walking from our venue.

Cheers,
Pockey