Re: Reminder to business delegates | GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

Now that the registration is free for all, can the corporate delegates who paid for the conference, get atleast a USB stick with GNOME 3 running ?

We need to show something to our managers who sponsored for corporate delegate, as we didn't go for the normal delegate registration ;-)

Sankar