Please explain me this

Hi all

I still nedd the help I asked, but if you donīt know it, at least explain me
this.

If I do

GList *lista;
Message *mensaje;

balsa_mailbox_open (balsa_app.outbox);

lista = g_list_alloc();

lista->next = balsa_app.outbox->message_list ;

mensaje = lista->next->data;

Why if I donīt do the g_list_alloc it just donīt do anything if I put lista =
balsa_app.outbox->message_list (it skips the line)??
Why it skips mesaje = lista->next->data; ??
(no error, no nothing) if at use gdb it just tells me: No symbol "mensaje" in
current context.
Arenīt they pointer? why I cannot say a pointer to point the same place as a
gpointer?? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Hector

Fecha: 03-Dec-99