Even NEWER init code

I've started writing newer init code for Balsa, using most of the stuff from
the druid, but better design and using the GTK object system correctly.

I used GOB (in GNOME cvs) to make the objects, because it's a whole lot faster
than doing all the GTK object system stuff. However, if you don't have GOB,
you won't be able to edit the new code. You will be able to build it, because
I've included the .c and .h files it generates.

There is a new configure option, --with-experimental-init, which controls this
feature. If you don't specify it or make it =none, then the code won't be built
at all. If you use =c, then it will use the C code to build it. If you use =gob,
then it will check for GOB and use it to generate the source.

The new code is in another static library, libinit_balsa. libmutt, libbalsa,
and libinit_balsa are linked into the executable, not installed. As I mentioned
before, a larger executable should not be a problem because of the way Linux and
most other operating systems (I think) load executables.

There isn't much to it right now (welcome and finish pages), but the current
code is a proof-of-concept. Making the individual pages will be oh-so-much
easier now.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx