Re: Stable version

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 01:29:47AM +0200, atte@post.com wrote:
> Are there any plans as to when the next stable verion of balsa is out? I'm
> asking because I'm back in good ole faithful pine after trying out three
> different verions of balsa.

I wouldn't hold my breath... we still have some significant work to do in
terms of both functionality and stability.  Things like spell checking
(almost done :-), filtering, gnupg support, gtkhtml, DND all need to be
implemented/improved.  Also, we need to do some serious bug fixing I think,
as Balsa does seem to have some stability problems over long periods of
time.

> I think the concept of an integrated, GUI-based mail-client under gnome
> is great, but (at least my) life is too short for crashing software.
>
> In any case: keep up the good work!

Thanks,

MBG

--
 Matthew Guenther                       Demand the establishment of the
 guentherm@asme.org                     government in its rightful home at

PGP signature