Drop down identity selector (was Re: Identities and libesmtp)

> > I just wanted to know what happened to the patch of Aaron Brown (the
> > drop-down list for the identities)?
> I've been looking at it, but this approach has some problems that I
> can't see a good solution around, so it hasn't gone in yet.

What are they?  I think it should be using the kind of dropdown that's used
in the prefs window for local mail address.  So you can type in whatever
you want as well as choosing from the predefined list.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com