Re: replying to openpgp encrypted messages

On 03/01/05 04:36:57, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
just a quick note- hitting 'reply' on an encrypted message, if that message isn't currently open, will result in the quoted original still being encrypted. However, if the message is open, replying to it quotes the text properly.

The reson is that opening a message (at least if the mailbox is
configured to automagically decrypt a message) replaces the encrypted
message stream with the decrypted one. Hitting reply then feeds the
decrypted stuff to the composer.

> Is this intended?

Well, I didn't try it, so it's not implemented... ;-) I think this is
a bug. I'll try to fix that...

Nice, though it's not exactly a show-stopper, so if it requires some major hacking then I wouldn't worry about it... considering noone's noticed until now.

Keep up the good work,
Kacper

--
No need to cc: me, I'm on the list. Really.
Get my GnuPG public key from pgp.mit.edu.