Message display stuck at not showing headers

Hi!

Another issue (completely separate, hence the second mail): The settings for Balsa's message display are somehow stuck at not showing any headers on my system. I can make them visible manually using the menu (View->Selected/All Headers), but I have to do that for every new window.

Looking at the file $HOME/.balsa/config, I assume that [MessageDisplay]->ShownHeaders is the relevant setting. I tried setting it from 0 to 1 by editing the config file, but it always gets set back the next time I run Balsa.

Carlos

--

carlos_franke posteo de
GPG/PGP: http://lemtank.de/data/carlos_franke.asc