Re: Configuring multiple SMTP hosts

Hi Pawel,

Am 13.03.22 20:54 schrieb(en) Pawel Salek via balsa-list:
Which step do you need approval for? Do you refer to
https://github.com/google/gmail-oauth2-tools/wiki/OAuth2DotPyRunThrough#registering-an-application
or something else?

Thanks a lot for that pointer!  Actually, the software part is completely implemented, except for the
application specific credentials.  As I outlined in the reply to Mike's message, the code works for
Microsoft/Outlook.com, Yahoo and GMail (at least).

I also went through the steps outlined in “Registering An Application”, so I *do* have GMail testing
credentials working for me.  The missing part is actually the “official” registration with Google and
Yahoo/Verizon, but that looks like a complex process to me.

Best,
Albrecht.