Re: [Banshee-List] Re move the video portion of Banshee?

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 13:22 +0000, Alan McGovern wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > Mommy! I really liked the neighbours' daughter but now they're having
> > a second baby. We need to move!
>
> If you can't keep it relevant, don't reply.
>
> Can we please keep this on topic. There were some real issues raised
> which need to be addressed. As with all these issues, the best thing
> to do is file an enhancement bug report. That way the issue can be
> dealt with properly and won't be forgotten.
>
> Alan.
>

> > ;)
> >
> > --
> > Patryk Zawadzki
It was rude, but it was relevant alright. It's an analogy of how
comomolo was acting. Yes, there were relevant issues discussed in this
thread, but at the same time, there were instances where comomolo looked
like he was throwing a tantrum more than anything. Removing a good
feature just because it isn't perfect yet is stupid. Ditching a software
just because it gained a new feature is even more stupid (and perfectly
described by Patryk's post).
--
Chow Loong Jin