[Banshee-List] Auto-convert (save) m4p podcasts as mp3

I have a few podcasts which I am subscribed to that download automatically. I
have them automatically sync to my phone when I plug it in. However some are
in mp3 format while the rest are m4a. The problem is that the m4a files are
recognised by my phone as videos so they are not included in my music feed.
Is it possible to, when syncing, convert everything to mp3?