Re: TWiki again

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:

>    Hi!
>
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 06:24:22AM +0200, Alper Ersoy wrote:

> Okay, I wrote that on my TODO list. Its not that bad anyway because I intend
> to use a wiki for aRts as well, and I prefer having root access on anything
> that is part of the aRts web stuff. I hope I get it installed on space.twc.de
> (its a rather old machine), but I'll try to do so in the next days.

i've evaluated a bunch of PHP wikis out there now, and in the end went for
ErfurtWiki. it is a farily small wiki by comparison and can nicely be embedded
into the website. i think it roughly has the feature set we need, and it runs
with the gtk.org software setup.

so folks, start filling in those pages ;)

>    Cu... Stefan

---
ciaoTJ