Re: [Usability] Re: Vanilla GNOME defaults

On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 13:51, Sander Vesik wrote:
> > >         - window frame style?
> > >         - GTK theme?
> > >         - GTK font?
>
> hopefully something not too ugly

Very detailed. Exactly what we want, thanks Sander.

> > >         - Tasklist applet settings?
> > >         - Desk Guide applet settings?
>
> 1 desktop x 4 viewports?

Hum, I get confused...do we not want 4 desktops instead? I think we need
to get something that is going to work on metacity [and indeed other
window managers] and I seem to remember that metacity didn't have the
concept of viewports. I suspect we also want to figure out the other
preferences too, like tasklist grouping etc..

				See ya,
					Glynn :)