Re: Gnome Control-Center

<quote who="Chris Lyttle">

> Is this normally the case that bugs wont be fixed in 1.4 Gnome now that we
> are to busy on porting to Gnome2? If not, is there some idea of what form
> gnomecc will take as a maintained version until gnome2 is released?

Mostly very unclear; it's a matter of people power and interest. If we had
enough people to hack on 1.4 bugs, they'd be far more more welcome adding to
the hacking on 2.0 anyway. ;)

Sorry, but there's only just enough people working on 2.0 already, let alone
fixing code that will no longer endure in the new platform. (Were it
something from gnome-utils, a fix and backport would be far simpler.)

- Jeff

--
    "She sped into the parking lot, the door flew open and there she was
   dressed only in a black bathing suit and sunglasses. I got in and she