Re: patch for libgnomeui for enabling help on GNOME2]

Hi,
 I read the comments at the bugzilla.
 The warnings can be  removed  by doing a code clean up .
 get_topics() etc were used before for help, and i have
 not removed the defination of the functions yet.

 Regarding the other issue of getting a obscene long menu
 then i guess it should be only "About" and "_HelpContent"
 in help menu. If possible can you let me know what actually
 you get. It will help me resolving the issue.

 Thanks for verifying. Hope we shall find a solution soon.

 Regards
 Satyajit