Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)

> ...except that you shouldn't find dialogs inside folders at all.

I agree with  David's comment. we could end up with some UI
inconsistencies (such as having folders that aren't folders and objects
that aren't really there). Perhaps eventually loosing the name capplet
(in favor of a better alternative, though I don't have any ideas right
now) will help to clear this subject. I'm not sure if using a "plug-in"
structure for the control-center would be efficient (or more "usable").

Best,

Rafael.