Re: panel run dialog

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> said:

> Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu> writes:
> > 1. They are unorganized.

Doesn't seem like an argument to me.
1. The run dialog doesn't contain any programs not in the applications menu
(correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure on this one)

2. All the submenu's in applications are alphabetized too. If a user can't
find items in  a reduced alphabetized list, how are they going to find them in
a huge alphabetized list. To me the run dialog makes it even harder to find an
app.

However if the seth and nils say it should stay i won't argue, however i
really think the advance section of the dialog should not be advance since
this is what the run dialog will be used for by the majority of users.

dave

Ps. I like the right click menus,

one man's crack is another man's coke hehe :)