Re: panel run dialog

In my opinion this is just going to create clutter in the dialog. THis dialog
is really for advance users who are already going to have a connection between
an app and the command line. This is true even of the windows run dialog,
which is basically a convenience tool for advance users. For non-advance users
we should avoid using the command line as much as possible. Face it most
computer users don't need a concept of the command line. This dialog should be
tailored for the advance users who will use it. If users really want to run a
app from the applications menu in the run dialog, right click on the app from
the applications menu and choose "put in run dialog" or whatever it's called

dave