libgnome* release?

Hi Anders,

When we last spoke, you weren't intending to make any more libgnome
releases, but with the changes to the help system we should have one for the
Beta 4 release this Monday. We also need a libgnomeui release. Please let us
know when they will be available, or just do the install-module congo line
as soon as you can.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Ever had a morning where you were not kissed and told 'I love you,'
       when the night before you SCREWED so wildly that you could not