Re: Status of Help functionality for GNOME2 components

tor 2002-04-25 klockan 06.28 skrev satyajit kanungo:
> well redone can be  "not applying the patch" or
>  "removing help on yelp" also.
>  I feel like any other applicatons  yelp can also have a "Help
> Contents"  in the "help" menu  instead of only having an "about" in
> under the  "help" menu.

But what would the purpose be? I don't think "we need to add more menu
items because other applications have those" is a pretty strong
argument. Menu items should be added if they are useful and in this case
I agree with Mikael; there's something wrong if the help browser itself
does need a help section.

Christian