Re: Preferences [Was: a whole lot of other things, too]

<quote who="Seth Nickell">

> WinXP's task based approach is interesting, particularly since I'm hoping
> to introduce more of a task-based GNOME in the future.

Hmm. Can you post to desktop-devel and hackers before starting to check in
changes to CVS this time? ;-)

- Jeff

--
    "The postmodern version is: If all you have is duct tape, everything
   starts to look like a duct. Right. When's the last time you used duct