Re: Is 2.2 actually going to ship with accesibility themes

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 12:14:32AM +0100, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> The problem I've had with gnome-themes is that I can't seem to find a
> way back to my normal setup after trying out the accessible themes.
> Could someone drop a "Default" entry in there please?

You don't want a theme called Default, but you do want one that is the
default. (Perhaps it could say "[Default]" next to it based on what's
in the schema as the default.) But if you choose the one that is the
default it should definitely revert any effects of other themes.

Havoc