Re: Patch for bug-buddy

Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 01:14:05PM -0500, Luis Villa escribió:

>So, the patch will only work for apps that crash and have a fixed
>.desktop file?

	Also if you run bug-buddy from menu, and select an application, it
skips the product/component selection.

> The patch itself looks fine to me[1] but after
>building/installing bug-buddy with the patch I don't see any change in
>behavior after a crash of EOG [the only app I can repeatably crash right
>now :)

	This maybe because your eog.desktop is not updated with the
X-Gnome-Bugzilla stuff. I sent the patch for EOG to Federico, but you
can test with any gnome-games or gnome-control-center or gnome-utils apps.

	A Good way to get a (faked) crash is:

[fer dyckola fer]$ gnome-calculator &
[1] 1140
[fer dyckola fer]$ killall -SEGV gnome-calculator

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas